Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

It's Time to Get Trendy This Winter at FASHIONARA

When it comes to T s and Sweatshirts, the more the merrier. While, it is easy to keep adding on to your T Shirt collection, as they do not cost as much and are available in all ranges , the same is not true when it comes to Sweatshirts. If you want a good Sweatshirt, you got to be careful what you choose because simply looking good is not enough, a sweatshirt has also to fulfill the purpose of keeping you warm and cosy. So, I never risk when it comes to Sweatshirt, a Brand says it all so I am choosey.

Almost the Middle of September, I did not feel like going in for any more Ts, enough already and not much time left to wear them. Soon, it’s going be chilly, more chilly this year because of the heavy rains during the end of the monsoon leaving a chiller Winter to follow, I decided to see what is in store for the winter. If I am timely, I may catch some lucrative offers.

As has become my habit, my first stop was http://www.buy1get1.in where I looked for some deals of Sweatshirts and bingo, there was a tempting offer at Fashionara, an online shop, I remembered browsing few months earlier and loved the brands and quality of dress materials available there.

There was an offer of 40% off on Sweatshirts and I immediately clicked on the link and reached the page and trust me, the very first product you will see on the page, a Wrangler Laid Back Sweatshirt I bought it. The product cost of Rs. 1895/- they offered a discount of Rs. 758/- plus 10 ‘Foints’ as Fashionara calls it, I got the product for Rs.1000/- odd. I did not stop there, I went in deeper and bought Fleece, Cardigans and Sweaters, all @ 40% off and more.

I am now ready for the winters, are you? If you want to benefit from the same offer, you can visit: Fashionara Discount Offers and Coupons Collection ....


Have a chilly yet warm winters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment