Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sometimes SHOPPING Feels Really Nice When Done for A Cause & even Better when AMAZON COUPONS help You Save Big on Your Cart!

Amazon India
I was really amazed when I came across this unique ideology of Amazon India.

Just yesterday, when I was browsing through my favorite deals and coupons website, www.buy1get1.in, a website aiming at bringing us all the Buy 1 Get 1 deals and coupons along with other discount vouchers from leading website in one place, under one roof, I came across an Amazon coupon for discount on the toy store at Amazon. I clicked on it and to my amazement found something that really touched my heart.

To celebrate the first anniversary of the Toys and Games Store at Amazon, they have launched a campaign under which Amazon will donate 0.5% off your total purchase value of toys and games from Amazon between 11th to 13th September, 2014 at no extra cost to you.

Isn’t it really fabulous? I personally loved the idea and bought toys for my niece and nephew for their birthday from Amazon and it felt awesome that some of the amount which I paid was donate for a cause.

Amazon has taken up causes like Child Education, Skill Development, Child Care and Protection. Terminally Ill children, Women’s and Girl Child Empowerment, Differently Abled Children and has signed up with various NGOs to give shape to this initiative.

Soft toys, doll, doll houses, outdoor games, board games and what not. Everything in one place. Why spend money on travelling and energy on shopping when all the products are right in front of you on your screen and can be bought in just few clicks and within few minutes and that too, with the every ready to help you save big on your purchase, Amazon Coupons.

To get access to all Amazon Coupons and Amazon Shopping Deals in one place, you can visit http://www.buy1get1.in/stores/amazon-coupons


Hurry! Shop for a cause now.

No comments:

Post a Comment