Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Yes, A Real Dream Come True Thanks to YEPME COUPONS - Buy Quality Jeans, Not Just One But Two for The Price of One Plus More! Can't Believe it?

Lazily I was browsing the online shops for I wanted to buy a pair of decent new jeans. With the constant rain and the packed up parking lots, going to a shopping mall or market place appeared like a herculean task and I was avoiding it. Moreover, no shop can offer the range and variety that online shops do and this comes with interesting deals and offers adding to the excitement of shopping.

There were some real good jeans and variety of them available in many online stores but there was nothing that was able to trigger me to go for the buy, until I found this coupon on www.buy1get1.in . On first look, I could not believe the offer deal, Buy one Jean and get one free? I was sure there must be some rider to it , yet curiosity made me visit the offer and check for myself. 

Once I reached the site, I was no longer thinking about the free offer but was amazed at the interesting range and variety of jeans available, from regular to slim fit, from dark shade jeans to light shade jeans, they offered a wide range of the product. I picked my first choice and then out of curiosity picked another close choice, to check if they really meant the offer. 

When I reached the cart I was amazed that I was literally paying the price of one jeans and other was free. Each Jean costing Rs. 1370/- each, I was paying only Rs. 1370/- for two of them. More surprise awaited me when I proceeded for payment. On opting to pay online using, Credit/Debit Cards and Net Banking facility, a further discount of 25% was being offered which brought the total amount payable to Rs. 1027/-.

Still don’t believe it? Well, here is the link, go check for yourself.


Hurry, this offer is still there but not sure for how long. Happy Shopping!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment